Jan. 21 Update!
We had a full house at our meeting today! We would like to welcome our new team members:
Our meeting was full of great ideas and hopes for the future of The New Greensboro Voice. We hope to strengthen the quality and layout of our newsletter in the February edition. Here are some ideas that we have for our development:
- Add an extra page of content.
- Create a logo.
- Develop a Community Resources page.
- Include crossword puzzles and other games.
What do you think of our January edition? If you have any additional feedback, we would love to hear from you! Please e-mail your suggestions and ideas to email@example.com.
We also discussed applying for grants at our meeting. If you know of any grants that you think we would be a perfect match for, please share your knowledge with us!
Finally, beginning next week, our meeting schedule will be a little altered. We will still meet at the Interactive Resource Center, but the structure of the meetings will be different. Here is the plan:
- Tuesdays from 9:00-10:00 a.m. are writing workshop days. Team members will work together to develop their articles and ask for feedback.
- Fridays from 1:00-3:00 p.m. are the regular meetings where we will plan and go over agenda items.
We always welcome new faces at our meeting, so please attend a meeting and get to know our team!